Introduction: By enquiring about our products and services or completing the online application form you will be required to provide us with certain personal information. This Policy sets out what the categories of personal information GroWise Capital may collect from you when you visit the website and its associated microsite (the “Website ”) as well as how GroWise Capital processes said personal information.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please find our contact details at the end of this document. GroWise Capital may amend this Policy from time to time, so you should read this page from time to time to ensure that you are aware of any changes that may have been made. If we make any material changes to this Policy we will notify you by means of sufficient notice on the Website prior to the change coming in to effect.
Personal information you volunteer or which we may infer
To enable you to submit your online application you will be required to provide us with information such as but not limited to your name, identity number, telephone number, email address, business name, industry, average monthly sales, banking account information and how long your business has been in operation. Please note that should further information be required we will notify you via email.
Any domain name information that we collect is not used to personally identify you but is instead aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the Website and pages viewed. We use this information to measure the use of our Website and to improve its contents. However, additional services may also be made available if we have certain information about you.
We may also collect the following information:
- A list of the products and services you express an interest in when you use the Website;
- Your name and contact information, including email address and company details which you may submit to us when you interact with the Website; and
- Information regarding your personal or professional interests, demographics, experiences with our products and contact preferences in order to provide you with further correspondence about our products and services.
If you do not provide the information we need, we may not be able to provide our services to you. Where you provide us with the personal information of third parties you should take steps to inform the third party that you need to disclose their details to us, identifying us. We will process their personal information in accordance with this Policy.
What We Do With the Information
We use your information to provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To provide you with services you have requested and notify you about important changes or developments to these services;
- To respond to your inquiries and/or complaints or process your requests in relation to your information;
- To follow up as part of our customer care procedures;
- To update our records about you;
- For internal record keeping;
- To contact you for market research purposes and/or administer offers to you;
- To improve our products and services;
- For fraud prevention and detection, and to comply with applicable laws and regulations;
- In relation to competitions and other promotions;
- To evaluate the effectiveness of our marketing and for research, training and statistical analysis with the aim of improving our services; and
- To make our Website easier for you to use and to provide you with access to certain parts of the Website.
GroWise Capital processes your personal information for the purposes outlined above where:
- The processing of your personal information is necessary to perform a contract or enter into a contract with you;
- The processing of your personal information is necessary for us to comply with legal and regulatory obligations; or
- The processing is necessary to support our legitimate interests in managing our business (or those of a third party) provided such interests are not overridden by your interests and rights.
Storage: We are required to ensure that your personal information is accurate and maintained in a secure environment for a period of time no longer than necessary for the purposes for which we are processing your personal information. We generally keep personal information collected via the Website in accordance with the timeframes set out in any relevant legislation which applies to the personal information provided to us. However, in some cases we may need to keep personal information for longer (e.g., where we are required to do so in accordance with legal, regulatory, tax or accounting requirements, or dealing with complaints, legal challenges or prospective litigation).
Consent: You hereby consent to our use and storage of your personal information for the purpose indicated above.
Security: We strive to ensure the security of personal information you provide to us by taking reasonable measures to prevent the destruction, unlawful access and loss of personal information. Any compromise of data integrity or confidentiality will be reported to you by email.
We may disclose your personal information to the following third parties:
- Affiliate, parent or subsidiary companies of GroWise Capital;
- Selected third parties to provide us with services, including companies that provide us with technical support and assistance in respect of the Website, companies that provide back-office services, companies that provide hosting services or, that track the Website’s activities and analytics, and companies engaged to market and distribute our products and/or services;
- Professional advisers, judicial, regulatory and law enforcement bodies; and
- a third party that acquires all or part of our assets or shares, or that succeeds us in carrying on all or a part of our business, whether by merger, acquisition, reorganisation or otherwise.
Contact: If you have any questions about our Policy or practices described in it, you should contact us as follows: Call: +27 (10) 594 5354 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org